Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+1,743, -20] Her image completely tanked.. what’s she going to do
2. [+833, -12] But we’re not okay
3. [+726, -21] But what did you do for seven hours with him in your home?
4. [+286 -6] I just don’t understand what you were doing with him for seven hours. He’s your best friend’s boyfriend and he was at your house to discuss things alone? Not even for two to three hours but seven hours? Hmm…
5. [+186, -2] And what are you okay about? We’re not okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+180, -7] Farewell~~
7. [+163, -0] Look at her mental~?? Who even said they were worried about you~?? ㅋㅋ I’m sure a lot of people are laughing at you~
8. [+113, -4] I always feel suspicious when I see celebrities who were on long hiatuses randomly start popping up in variety shows
1. [+1,763, -35] Nah, no one was curious about whether you were okay or not. We’re curious about the truth.
2. [+743, -37] What is she saying was “okay”? Sleeping with the businessman? That she lost her sponsor?
3. [+308, -17] She must think we’re all suffering from amnesia or something^^!!! I think we all got a good sense of what kind of person you are after this~~ ^^
4. [+250, -12] I longer wish to see her anymore
5. [+128, -4] Yeah, but we’re not okay. Kim Yong Ho fighting.
6. [+94, -6] So Son Dambi accepted those gifts at the end of the day since she said she returned those things. Did Jung Ryeo Won clarify what happened with the car money she deposited into the fraudster’s account? So she must’ve accepted the car as well but returned it in cash once the scandal blew up. What is she saying is “okay”?
7. [+71, -7] She’s saying “I slept with him because he was a rich man who turned out to be a fraudster but I’m okay~~~”
8. [+65, -1] Look at her acting like a victim… ㅋㅋ disgusting
9. [+46, -1] I never took her for the attention seeking type but she is~ she should know it’s best to stay quiet at times like this until public interest wanes
10. [+36, -2] Nothing’s free in this world