Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+11,174, -160] If you still choose to date someone even after knowing what you do about them, you’re no different from them..
2. [+8,010, -413] Jung Yoomi denied it at first when Oh Jung Yeon called her out but she turned out to be right all along!!! What a scammer
3. [+4,617, -77] Aigoo… Yoomi-ya…
4. [+4,384, -50] If she’s dating him even after knowing his history of cheating on his girlfriends, then she must be thinking that she’s the final one, that this charming man chose her over everyone else… but she’ll soon realize the reality. That she’s the last passenger on this sh*tty ride.
5. [+3,673, -77] Cheating is habitual
6. [+2,116, -44] Ah, Yoomi-ya… this is a bit…
7. [+1,163, -28] Why would anyone date a man like this?
8. [+1,140, -20] How can you objectively date someone when he has a history of cheating?
9. [+1,078, -19] Just some advice from someone older than you all… Anyone who has a history of making another person cry will do the same to you once problems arise. Don’t think for a second that he “chose me” so “it’s going ot be different”. That feeling of accomplishment is temporary! Because everything after will be no different than washing your feet in dirty water.
10. [+869, -11] Well this totally drops her class to me..
11. [+815, -11] This is so wrong. He was still dating Oh Jung Yeon when he started seeing Woo Joo Ahn and got caught. Then Oh Jung Yeon kicked up a fuss and left. Then, while he was still dating Woo Joo Ahn, he started seeing Jung Yoomi, which pissed Woo Joo Ahn enough to expose him on Instagram. Oh Jung Yeon then came back to join the expose because she still had leftover beef with him too. This is his dating history. Or maybe he has intentions of marriage this time since he’s confirming her in public?
12. [+454, -26] He’s problematic for who he is but… it’s also problematic for women like her to date men like him
Source: News 24 via Naver
1. [+4,618, -99] I think you’ve fallen as a fool for him so please raise your standards in men. If you don’t, you’re going to end up with other men no different from him.
2. [+2,588, -24] When everyone’s against a relationship, there’s a very good reason for it
3. [+2,094, -102] What do you lack to be dating such an ugly man like Kang Ta? He looks so greasy. Jung Yoomi seems so naive.
4. [+1,388, -26] She’s smart in all the wrong ways ㅜ
5. [+1,237, -30] When you’re in love, you don’t hear anything that others say. Don’t regret this later by putting too much trust in him. It’s a shame because she can surely meet someone better than him later.
6. [+480, -3] I see so many women under the delusion that they can change a man
7. [+414, -5] I thought she was smarter than this. She really thinks that she can change him, doesn’t she?
8. [+411, -9] Jung Jun Young on ‘We Got Married’, Kang Ta in real life.. why does she keep getting caught with men like them..
9. [+346, -1] I have a feeling they’re going to announce a wedding soon because a “blessing has arrived”..
10. [+314, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s a pathetic woman. Dating him even after all that mess with Oh Jung Yeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ