Source: Everyday Economy via Naver
1. [+1,103, -12] I need to go, I need to go sign my dongsaeng up for dance lessons
2. [+517, -38] So good to see brotherly love!!!
3. [+347, -82] After seeing so much news about how much celebrity homes have gone up in price… it’s nice to see something about a celebrity giving his brother a home. Better than Lee Soo Man, who gave a home to his girlfriend…
4. [+106, -12] Imagine having a dongsaeng like this… sigh
5. [+88, -3] The rich dongsaeng paid the taxes on it to give it to his hyung.. he deserves praise for that, very cool of Jungkook
6. [+52, -1] Jungkook-ah, it’s me, your long lost hyung
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,283] Is it necessary to have this in the news, though.. Must be so tiring for celebrities…
2. [+466] Really jealous and really inspires me to work hard in life
3. [+303] Yes, jealous
4. [+243] Jealous of his hyung…
5. [+284] Wow, bought in 91 Hannam in all cash… IU bought in Chungdam for 13 billion won in all cash… Celebrities really live in a different world. Having a world class celebrity in your family is just daebak for all.
6. [+66] Quite humble of him