Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+2,945, -43] I don’t think this is just a controversy, they straight up plagiarized…
2. [+2,521, -46] It’s the same..
3. [+2,228, -46] Undeniable
4. [+167, -5] Post deleted = settlement money received
5. [+163, -19] Not only is the song weird and the music video weird but it’s plagiarized too ㅠ
6. [+147, -0] Looks like the MV director is going to be fired ㅋㅋ seeing as how the original post was deleted, they probably settled with the creator, but this is quite sad ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+139, -16] All of this aside, the song is just bad…
8. [+93, -4] Since they deleted their post, it sounds like JYP paid them off and it was all settled.
9. [+68, -5] Sigh ㅋㅋㅋ Not like they’re a poor group or some nugu group ㅜㅜㅜ did they not think this would cause controversy when it looks so similar??? Whoever ordered this should take responsibility ㅡㅡ this is affecting Twice’s image too, no???
10. [+62, -3] Quite ballsy of them to use an original design that won a design award… such a blatant copy
11. [+61, -5] That’s total plagiarism. Disgusting.
12. [+47, -14] Their song is damn tacky anyway, you get sick of it after one listen
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+1,177, -46] Even they can’t outright deny the plagiarism ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,171, -79] This isn’t the first time Park Jin Young’s been caught for plagiarism… he always solves it with money
3. [+905, -44] JYP has been infamous for plagiarizing first, paying it off later ㅋㅋ
4. [+64, -6] This is basically JYP telling the public to shut it since they’ll pay the original creator off
5. [+52, -4] Park Jin Young has a deep history of plagiarism. GOD’s ‘To Mother’ was deemed plagiarized so Tupac’s name is listed under the writer and composer line.
6. [+50, -4] There are a lot of plagiarized songs under Park Jin Young as well…
7. [+45, -4] This ba$tard claims anything as his if he doesn’t get caught and then slithers like a snake once he does get caught ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+35, -0] Pretty disappointing that they wouldn’t have said anything if they never got caught
9. [+33, -2] He has so much experience with plagiarism that he’s quick with the settlement money too. This isn’t his first time, after all…
10. [+31, -3] This is the reality of K-Pop ㅋㅋㅋ plagiarize songs and anything else and then shut people up with money once you get caught