Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+5,769, -217] I mean, just don’t post on SNS. Why are you volunteering for your own hate?
2. [+4,952, -200] I read her entire letter and I’m just left thinking that life for her husband must be hard..
3. [+4,769, -119] When you come to Korea, please get tested and stay in self quarantine
4. [+787, -10] She claimed that her kids no longer get colds because of the power of Bali’s nature ㅎㅎ but now that Bali is getting more cases of the coronavirus, she wants to come back to Korea? Just cure your kids by the power of nature. You enjoyed your life in Bali while Korea was suffering from the virus, right? And now that Bali is suffering, you want to come back to Korea? Just don’t bother sharing any of this stuff on Instagram… She honestly seems like an opportunist deserving of this hate. If you do come back, you better make sure you stay in self quarantine..
5. [+595, -3] She’s coming back to Korea because it’s getting dangerous there now ㅋ
6. [+537, -2] She’s “temporarily” coming back to Korea because it’s getting dangerous in Bali ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+493, -13] There are no kids in our playgrounds playing in the dirt. It seems like Kahi cares more about prancing around in bikinis but Korea is still taking precautions and the most outside air that most kids are getting are brief moments through their masks. She needs to just delete her feed and stay quiet. Her husband asked her to delete the post and everyone seems to know why but herself.
8. [+441, -6] People are going to take issue with her bit at the end about how they’re coming back to Korea now ㅠ she should delete that.. ㅠ
9. [+436, -6] What is she coming back to Korea for? Just stay in Bali since you like it so much better. This is honestly disgusting. Korea is working so hard to self quarantine. Nobody is going out to the playgrounds. She seems to have no idea what it’s really like here. Listen to your husband and stop showing off that there’s no brain inside of your skull.
10. [+345, -3] There are so many Koreans who have been abroad in the US, Europe, and SEA trying to get back into the country right now… and for the rest of us who have been self quarantining for the past month, it’s making it so much harder on us…
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+2,130, -63] What is she doing?
2. [+2,075, -84] Her apology sounds more like a put down
3. [+1,277, -56] One point for Ferguson
4. [+220, -1] Her own husband asked her to take down the SNS pictures. What more needs to be said? All she had to do was take them down and let it end like that but instead she followed up with a post saying they’re leaving Bali and coming back to Korea because Korea has better infrastructure for the coronavirus.
5. [+210, -0] She has no sense, only temper
6. [+179, -2] Why does her apology sound like she’s being forced to say it through her teeth.. ㅋㅋ..
7. [+160, -5] The apology doesn’t sound like it was written out of genuine feelings ㅋㅋ
8. [+147, -1] Didn’t she move to Bali to heal her mind? Why did she get weirder?
9. [+108, -5] All you need to say in an apology is “I’m sorry”
10. [+97, -2] Think before you post, your brain is not just a prop
11. [+88, -2] Her husband’s either a saint or suffering from repressed anger issues… sigh… and you better not forget to self quarantine once you get back to our country… or tattoo it on yourself if you think you’ll forget..
12. [+85, -0] It’d be 100 times more beneficial for her to quit Instagram and start writing in a personal diary