Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+1,058, -158] That outfit only gets a pass because it’s by Gucci but if you honestly saw it hanging at some street market, you wouldn’t think twice. What a bizarre look…
2. [+1,040, -238] Meanwhile his ex-girlfriend is the ‘Human Chanel’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+678, -165] Sure, Kai can pull it off somewhat, but this retro look better not start trending this spring. I won’t be able to stand kids wearing this stuff around on the streets.
4. [+153, -16] There’s a reason Gucci’s been picking Kai for years now, you can put stuff like this on him and he’ll still look good
5. [+152, -17] His face still beats out the flashiness of the look. There’s a reason Gucci has consistently hired him as their ambassador.
6. [+148, -13] Kai is Gucci’s first Korean global ambassador. I honestly think he’s the most successful in the fashion industry.
7. [+136, -11] Kai looks better in it than the runway model
8. [+57, -9] Pretty cool to have an idol as a Gucci ambassador. Only Kai can be forgiven for a look like this.
9. [+37, -15] Look at how Kai’s able to pull it off… even with all the flashy patterns, his face doesn’t get drowned out…
10. [+29, -11] He has the visuals to pull anything off