Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+2,048, -243] You’d be hard pressed to find any man his age who looks like him. Women in their forties still look young and pretty but I’ve rarely seen men in their forties maintain themselves like Kang Dong Won.
2. [+1,908, -148] Kang Dong Won is handsome even with a swollen face
3. [+762, -35] I think the issue was with the styling for the pictorial, not his looks…
4. [+96, -12] It’s not his age or face, it’s the coordi and hair style. His coordi must be his anti if she can’t work with a face and body like that.
5. [+88, -6] Actors who focus too much on their looks never last long. Look at DiCaprio. He knew that his looks were detrimental to his career so he threw it away and now he’s recognized for his talents.
6. [+79, -18] Who dares to criticize Kang Dong Won for his looks? Go look in your mirror. You’ll see the reflection of a squid jjambbong seafood ramyeon.
7. [+56, -11] Why is this controversial? We’re all getting older together, it’s unfair that he should be judged for it just for being a celebrity.
8. [+55, -1] But he himself said he was surprised when he looked at his pictures too ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+51, -10] When you’re Kang Dong Won, who cares how old you are..
10. [+49, -4] It’s the stylist’s fault, not your fault ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fire the stylist who dressed you that day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+42, -4] I like that he’s being honest about getting older and admitting to it instead of trying to hide it or feeling bad about it. I’m sure it’s a touchy subject for him as a celebrity.
12. [+40, -2] I think it’s fine to show that you’re aging naturally instead of showing up with a face full of procedures. It’s a way better image as an actor.