Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+2,283, -14] This breaks my heart. I really hope Hara’s oppa wins the lawsuit…
2. [+1,933, -18] How dare this b*tch call herself a human being when she’s the one who threw her child away and is now back asking for her estate?? Even something as tiny as a microbe knows the importance of its offspring. You’re worse than a dog. Are you not afraid of justice??
3. [+1,645, -15] The mother is just pure evil
4. [+96, -1] Standing as a witness like this is something that couldn’t be done without him truly caring for Hara. Kang Ji Young fighting.
5. [+83, -1] It just shows that Hara must’ve lived an open life with the KARA members. That’s probably why Kang Ji Young’s father is willing to stand as a witness. Just proof that she had a great relationship with everyone around her.
6. [+64, -2] I’m so grateful that he’s doing that for her ㅠㅠ I hope they will win!
7. [+50, -0] I just can’t believe that a law exists where a parent who threw their own child away can inherit the child’s estate upon death..
8. [+31, -1] How can the mother be like this to her, to make her so uncomfortable even in death… is she not afraid of what the world will do to her?
9. [+29, -0] Oh, that’s quite loyal of KARA
10. [+25, -0] That’s great of Kang Ji Young’s father. Because Hara’s mother is no worse than a stranger.