Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+217, -9] Buy it if you want but I refuse to spend my hard earned money on helping celebrities play artist at inflated prices
2. [+174, -5] Is this another situation like with Seo Jung Hee…
3. [+144, -2] As if they don’t make enough money, now they can start businesses and get free advertisement in the media like this
4. [+40, -1] If this was any other shopping mall, you could just tell people to not buy it if the prices aren’t to their liking and move on but this shopping mall is celebrity run. You have to admit that there’s a malicious intention by these celebrities to use their fans to sell things at high prices.
5. [+23, -0] Her slave fans will still buy it
6. [+12, -0] Seems like people blew some hot air into her in convincing her to open one since everyone praises her for her style. I checked her prices and even pants are in the 200,000 won range. I’m sure it’s the cost of better materials but this is different from the humble, talented unni impression that I got from her YouTube. This feels more like something Jessica would do.
7. [+4, -0] First of all, the brand name is trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who’s going to remember that
8. [+2, -0] Why bother hating? Just don’t buy it, okay? She’ll go bankrupt and disappear all on her own if you don’t buy it, okay?
9. [+2, -0] So instead of fans buying her gifts, they should just buy from her store or what..?
10. [+2, -12] Just don’t buy it if you think it’s expensive… not like there aren’t alternatives out there