Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+556, -41] I think this drama’s bigger problem is not its story but Jung Eun Chae
2. [+503, -25] There’s so much going on, it’s hard to understand what’s happening
3. [+421, -63] We need more lovelines between people of the same age. So sick of seeing actresses in their twenties get with ajusshies in their forties ㅡㅡ that would never happen in real life
4. [+42, -6] I don’t think this’ll be able to beat ‘The World of the Married’
5. [+40, -23] The story started to flow better once the leads came out. The child actor scenes were too long.
6. [+38, -9] Kim Eun Sook’s dramas always get this type of response in the beginning. I think once we get into the flow of it, everyone will be able to focus better. By the end of it, everyone will be calling it the best drama of their lives.
7. [+30, -18] Kim Eun Sook’s dramas: debuts to way too big of expectations and ends up letting down in the first two episodes, starts ramping up by the third episode and the antis start quieting up, people go crazy by episodes six through 10, and then everyone can’t wait for the next drama by the last episode, all while asking for ‘Signal 2’
8. [+24, -15] Hopefully it’s better today. The male lead getting lost in the beginning was so boring. Lee Min Ho is just as cool as ever and Kim Go Eun pulled off her role well.
9. [+23, -12] The editing needs to be more natural. I found it easier to focus once Lee Min Ho and Lee Gon were on screen more.
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,249, -16] You need to stay quiet, it’s not like you’re any better
2. [+1,243, -33] Didn’t Jung Eun Chae have an affair with another Japanese guy too? This is her second affair;;;
3. [+1,008, -25] They’re both trash
4. [+95, -2] She sure has a type
5. [+94, -1] Jung Eun Chae has always been infamous for being a married man killer. Does she not have any self esteem? Why lust over what isn’t yours?
6. [+84, -0] Why does she live like this? She was involved with some other Japanese guy before too.
7. [+73, -2] Take this cheater off the drama
8. [+68, -0] Wasn’t the man just a newlywed back then? That’s quite brave of them
9. [+62, -2] It almost seems planned with how news of their affair broke out the first day of her drama. And Jung Jun Il’s agency is spilling details that aren’t necessary ㅋ I guess they’re going down together
10. [+34, -7] Imagine how low of a self esteem you must have that you can’t even attract other solos so you have to seduce a married man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she must not have any charms to herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can’t even get a bachelor to date her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ