Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+5,719, -36] Crazy attention wh*re ba$tard
2. [+5,006, -37] Crazy ba$tard
3. [+1,434, -12] I can see why Lee Soo Man chose to cut off these three ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+340, -3] Really… he’s playing a joke that even a choding wouldn’t do at a time like this..
5. [+282, -1] I read in an article yesterday that people making jokes out of the coronavirus will be fined. I can’t believe a public figure of all people is the one making that joke ㅠㅠ I think he should be more careful at a sensitive time like this… ㅠㅠ
6. [+268, -1] There are some things you just shouldn’t joke about, tsk tsk. I doubt even a choding would play a joke as foolish as this guy.
7. [+227, -1] Obviously his brain is made up of nothing but udon noodles for him to think this was appropriate ㅡㅡ what a joke of a human
8. [+212, -5] Yunho is getting a patent for a face mask while JYJ is making jokes out of coronavirus ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+152, -1] Sigh, dumb
10. [+151, -2] There’s a reason Yunho and Changmin are regarded as the final bosses
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+5,202, -31] Please punish him and make an example out of him
2. [+4,795, -32] He said so himself that he would accept whatever punishment was given so make sure you punish him
3. [+2,201, -13] Wow………. is there just no hint of intelligence in that brain of his????
4. [+200, -2] And this is why education is so important, folks
5. [+194, -3] Tsk tsk, as if being Park Yoochun’s friend isn’t embarrassing enough
6. [+176, -3] Celebrities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they were never educated at a young age and earned all their money through easy ways so they think they can get away with jokes like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh, please punish him
7. [+157, -1] The government was so adamant that people not make jokes about it at this time and I seriously doubted that anyone would actually do it and yet he really did it ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+151, -2] He’s not even a choding, how did he think this was okay at his age
9. [+107, -1] Truly an example of SNS being a waste of life
10. [+95, -1] Grow up, man. You’re not 19 forever.
Source: Kyunghyang news via Nate
1. [+1,870, -10] He’s lacking sense
2. [+1,588, -15] Is he a bit slow… feels like he’s slow. Why is he like this?
3. [+1,470, -21] Another day, another Yunho and Changmin win
4. [+58, -1] Aigoo Jaejoong-ah~ even chodings aren’t doing jokes like this these days.. tsk tsk, act your age. Stop acting like your brain is full of udon.
5. [+54, -2] Yunho and Changmin splitting from the group was a god given decision
6. [+44, -0] I can’t even think of any words to say because this is such a ridiculous prank…
7. [+43, -1] What do you expect from a dumba$$ who failed his GED four times and was still in high school at 20? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Plus, he has a drunk driving charge~~ why is it that every member who has left TVXQ is like this?
8. [+24, -0] I can see why Yunho threw them away, tsk tsk tsk
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+4,394, -21] Is he sane?
2. [+4,150, -27] Is he crazy? Does he really want to be acting like this at 35?
3. [+725, -4] He had to have heard warnings about not making jokes out of the coronavirus… Why does he live like this? Staying quiet would do so much more for his image.
4. [+284, -3] Kick him out of the industry
5. [+274, -4] Is he really psycho????
6. [+266, -6] Yunho and Changmin, another win added
7. [+227, -5] There are so many other things to joke about, but the coronavirus of all
8. [+192, -0] So thoughtless;
9. [+184, -3] This is past the point of being an attention wh*re, he’s just crazy
10. [+165, -0] I just don’t get how you’re 35 years old and think this is a joke… he’s crazy