Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+531] I barely got through the book and could not watch the movie because of how stressed it made me feel… I’m an ’85er myself and it was all too realistic for me. The pressure was too real as I was reading it. It felt like every obstacle I had experienced in life was written in the book..
2. [+372] The book depicts a reality that men continue to deny is true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+235] This book has made me realize just how many stubborn people will refuse to acknowledge the realities of the book simply because it bothers them, and how many people around us are living life acting like this doesn’t affect them ㅋㅋ
4. [+175] People who can relate to the book will experience the same feelings of frustration. People who haven’t experienced the things in the book can come away learning that such lives exist out there. People with problematic brains will claim that the book is a delusion all because they’ve never experienced anything in it so it must all be made up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+269] But is being a feminist so wrong? Women’s rights, especially in Asian societies, is so behind… To all the men who demand your mother to sacrifice her life for you while putting down feminists… can you ask yourself what kind of man, husband, and son you are?
6. [+161] The world is changing but it’s a certain group of men in our country who continue to treat feminism like a crime. Their fear of feminism makes me laugh.
7. [+17] I could already tell from reading the plot that both the book and movie would frustrate me so I didn’t even bother. I had a friend tell me that they read and saw both and said it was one big fantasy, which made me lose respect for them. If you really think the experiences in this book are a fantasy, then you, my friend, are living in a fantasy…
8. [+55] Whenever a female celebrity posts about having read this book, communities of a certain gender will spread that information around and start attacking that celebrity ㅋㅋ That female celebrity will be attacked with comments saying “skip, she’s a feminist” until the day she dies ㅋㅋㅋ until when are people going to be like this?