Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+302, -1] What a dynamic life at such a young age… he must wake up every day in fear…
2. [+216, -4] The fact that people are scared that he might be assassinated at any time, any place means that Kim Jong Un’s plan is successful
3. [+113, -3] Kim Han Sol needs to be protected. He’s the last hope of the North’s regime, and he’s the only woke member of the Kim family.
4. [+21, -0] Kim Han Sol is Kim Il Sung’s eldest son’s oldest son’s oldest son. In terms of legitimacy, Kim Han Sol is at the top and Kim Jong Un lags far behind. Kim Han Sol’s probably the strongest in line once Kim Jong Un dies.
5. [+12, -0] He’s only alive still because he’s under US protection, otherwise he’d be gone by now…
6. [+10, -0] He must live every day in fear of randomly being killed like Kim Jong Nam was
7. [+8, -1] Aigoo.. I feel bad for him.. especially in a time like ours… what kind of life is this, all because of a greedy pig…
8. [+5, -0] I’m sure the CIA is taking good care of him
1. [+521, -5] Much respect to everyone putting their lives on the line to fight for North Korea
2. [+255, -5] Kim Jong Un’s probably so nervous about Kim Han Sol being alive, it’s his biggest complex
3. [+94, -1] Feels like I watched a movie… it’s scary that such a life can exist. It also makes me thankful that my own life is so average that I’m just sitting here wondering what I’m going to eat for lunch.
4. [+83, -3] Hopefully this is just one step closer to saving the people of North Korea in the future
5. [+38, -2] I don’t like that this is in the news. If his location ever got out, North Korea would never stay quiet about it. They’ll set out to assassinate him without a trace.