Source: SBS via Naver
1. [+913, -25] He’s a r*pist, that’s all
2. [+279, -4] THe virus did a good deed. I wonder if Jo Jae Hyun is scared right now? We haven’t forgotten about you!
3. [+223, -12] A man with only a middle school education… went to France all on his own through self study… got his screenplay chosen… studied hard to earn success in the movie industry, only to turn out to be a dirty leader who pulls out the nastiest emotions by stepping on actresses. If he thought what he did was art, then he will be remembered by us as a criminal.
4. [+64, -5] Nothing but a sex criminal who died to the virus. He just happened to be a movie director too.
5. [+53, -4] I understand that he had a lot of passion for film making but he was under lawsuit for sexual assault and parts of it had been admitted by him already. The reason his death is not being mourned is because of the violence he inflicted on others. Although I do feel bad that he met an untimely death in a foreign country without any family, we should never let that get in the way of the crimes he has committed against others.
Source: No Cut News via Naver
1. [+256, -7] The word for this is called ‘gaek-sa’, when someone dies in a foreign land. Anyway, he should take his friend Jo Jae Hyun with him.
2. [+173, -13] He should’ve at least apologized for his sex crimes before he died. I’m just glad he can no longer produce any of his trashy movies. I hope Jo Jae Hyun gets what he deserves soon as well.
3. [+54, -4] You reap what you sow… I finally feel like justice has been served. Like there is right in the world.
4. [+35, -3] He really thought he could get away with all his crimes by retiring away in a foreign land like that?!? Looks like God has chosen not to forgive you. He wouldn’t have died if he had stayed in Korea for treatment.
5. [+23, -4] He is no leader of our film industry. He is just a despicable being. He capitalized violence and will now be remembered as the director of a miserable life. He should never be remembered as a major figure of our industry, he should be remembered for his #metoo crimes.
6. [+13, -2] God must exist after all
7. [+12, -2] Wait, I thought he was in jail all this time, when did he die all the way over there?
8. [+9, -2] I have hope in this country now seeing that no one is mourning his death