Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+434, -27] A celebrity “starting YouTube” is basically a different way of saying “another way of making money”
2. [+368, -33] Her channel’s probably going to disappear after a few videos of her fake, staged life
3. [+338, -18] What a simple life… Probably doesn’t want to spend months suffering on a movie or a drama so what better way to use your fame than to upload 10 minute videos and cash in on the views..
4. [+37, -9] The more popular YouTube channels are the ones who aren’t fake and more outgoing. The channels who focus on yoga and quietly cooking while playing with their puppy don’t have a lot of merit.
5. [+35, -13] YouTube… what a way to bring your image down. The top 3 actresses Song Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun, and Son Ye Jin don’t have YouTube accounts.
6. [+31, -4] Her life is basically playing princess
7. [+15, -4] I praise everything about her beauty and body but her everyday lifestyle is pretty boring, as shown on ‘I Live Alone’
8. [+9, -3] She’s back at it with the staged concepts again…
9. [+7, -2] Celebrities easily gain 600-700k subscribers in half a year, so…
10. [+4, -0] Probably just clips of her doing everything in a full set of hair and make up