Lee Kwang Soo leaves ‘Running Man’ [Official Statement]
“We notify that Lee Kwang Soo will be leaving the cast of SBS’s ‘Running Man’ after his final recording on May 24.
After becoming involved in his car accident last year, Lee Kwang Soo has received regular physical therapy; despite the continued treatment, there were times when he felt that it was difficult to maintain top physical condition during ‘Running Man’ filmings. As a result, Lee Kwang Soo held lengthy conversations with the production staff, crew, his fellow cast members, as well as the agency, and ultimately arrived at the conclusion that he needed time to recuperate, both physically and mentally.
Because it is a program that Lee Kwang Soo called his home for the past 11 years, it was difficult for him to come to this decision. However, it was inevitable when considering his intention to show viewers a better image in the future.
We sincerely thank all of the viewers for the love they showed Lee Kwang Soo on ‘Running Man’, and Lee Kwang Soo promises to greet you all again with a bright and healthy image.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Please give him Daesang at the end of the year ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Oh, I hope he recovers quickly
3. Hul… Lee Kwang Soo is almost like the soul of ‘Running Man’ ㅠㅠ
4. Thank you Lee Kwang Soo, I laughed a lot thanks to you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. Kwang Soo-ah, you’ve worked hard so far ㅠㅠㅠ Take good care of your health❤️
6. Can you recover well and get back to ‘Running Man’? .. ㅠㅠ Please give me hope..
7. It’s a pity but your health is the most important. Thank you for your hard work during the past 11 years
8. I’m crying
9. Kwang Soo-ah, don’t get sick, I hope you stay healthy
10. Honestly, this is the most shocking entertainment news this year