Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+929, -16] I don’t see the point in social distancing anymore.. what does any of it matter if I’m the only one following the rules? It’s not only the clubs and bars that aren’t practicing it, but a lot of other places too…
2. [+614, -14] And what about the reporters who aren’t wearing face masks there?
3. [+435, -19] Just go inside any bar. There are people sitting side by side, chatting it up. There are plenty of places that aren’t practicing social distancing right now.
4. [+21, -0] Celebrities need to wear masks too. It’s not like the coronavirus will skip them because they’re special. If the rest of us have to wear masks all day long, they should wear it while filming in groups like this too.
5. [+19, -10] It’s not like they’re all together there for fun, they’re there for work, it’s unfair to criticize them for it ㅋㅋ
6. [+17, -1] I’m surprised there haven’t been any celebrity cases yet, especially with how rampant the virus has been
7. [+10, -0] Aigoo, let people be responsible for what happens to them after they gather like this
8. [+10, -6] You can go out and do whatever the f*ck you want, just make sure you wear a mask
9. [+9, -1] You shouldn’t give up social distancing just because you feel like you’re the only person practicing it. You practice it not for yourself but for others. How unfair would it be for one of your loved ones to die because of you? I wouldn’t care if I got infected but I don’t want innocent people to die because of me..
10. [+8, -2] Seems like they’re wearing masks except for the people on stage. This is no different than people having to take the bus or subway, they have no choice but to show up. Although with the trend being taking everything online lately, it is a shame that they had to gather like this.
11. [+8, -5] Step inside any company building right now and take a look at the offices. There’s no difference. It will be impossible to eradicate the virus in the reality of our society.