Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+2,886, -114] The number of cases has really gone down a lot, let’s hope that it keeps going down like this 🙏
2. [+2,442, -68] Let’s stay alert until the very end and fighting! Thank you to all of the medical staff.
3. [+2,175, -94] Let’s go all the way to the end~!
4. [+96, -13] Once Covid-19 is pronounced over, we’ll all be so busy trying to get to things we couldn’t get to.. We’ll finally get to meet with friends for samgyupsal and soju, get drunk all night for the fun of it… and around fall time, we can take vacations to Kyungbuk and Daegu. I can’t wait. Let’s not spend money overseas and try to take our vacations domestically.
5. [+83, -1] I work in corporate but I feel so bad for business owners. I hope that this all ends soon so that everyone can smile happily.
6. [+55, -1] Our numbers are definitely going down but we shouldn’t let it make us lazy. It’s only the beginning now for foreign countries..
7. [+47, -1] Covid-19 is leaving us like the winter cold. Hoping for a warm spring to find us soon. Fighting Daegu and Kyungbuk, find strength.
8. [+45, -3] The next two months will be critical. Just because the numbers are going down shouldn’t be reason for people to start getting into groups again. Asymptomatic people can still be spreading it.
9. [+40, -3] Even as the numbers go down, please remain cautious and be careful and more careful. It’s not time for champagne yet, it’s not over until it’s over.
10. [+40, -3] Hoping for the number of confirmed cases to come down to single digit numbers soon. Thank you so much to everyone fighting this disease for us. Please find a bit more strength. Thakn you so much, and fighting ^^