Source: Money Today via Nate
1. [+806, -75] It’s just further proof that there’s that many unemployed! These guys call themselves YouTubers but they’re basically unemployed and jobless.
2. [+662, -74] To have that many YouTubers out of our small country’s population means there’s that many who are unemployed. That’s embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+352, -11] You guys saw how many YouTubers there were when Cho Doo Soon got out of jail. Everyone and their moms are YouTubers nowadays.
4. [+34, -3] And 95% of them are boring and untalented. All they do is scream while gaming or eat a ton of food ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+28, -3] So sick of any old thug calling themselves a YouTuber. Pathetic losers.
6. [+21, -6] YouTubers are getting boring now. Back 10 years ago, when K-Pop was at its peak, you’d see true uploaders who were sharing videos out of genuine interest and not for income. Now it’s all about making an income. Too many greedy roaches calling themselves YouTubers now.
7. [+18, -3] And I bet 30-40% of those YouTubers are either women pretending to do yoga while wearing tight leggings or shorts, and people eating a dummy amount of food
8. [+15, -2] We need more regulations
9. [+14, -0] There are more attention wh*res than there are actually talented and hard working YouTubers
10. [+13, -6] Why are people calling YouTubers ‘unemployed’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as time goes on, jobs will come and disappear, and new jobs will be created. As long as an income is made, that’s a job. All these old farts keep trying to apply standards of their old lives on new times without keeping up with the changes.