According to IB industry insiders, HYBE Labels (also known as BigHit Entertainment) had considered the acquisition of SM Entertainment stocks last year. However, it was eventually canceled
According to IB industry insiders, HYBE Labels (also known as BigHit Entertainment) had considered the acquisition of SM Entertainment stocks in 2020. However, it was eventually canceled. If they had acquired a significant amount of stocks, it would be likely that they would have a say in the direction of the company. cr
original post: theqoo
1. How much money did HYBE make?
2. SM? Wow they made f*cking lots of money
3. I’m glad it was cancelled. I don’t even want to imagine the fan reactions..ㅠㅠ
4. If HYBE buys SM stocks, SM fans’ pride will be ruined a lot..
5. But if it turns out to be true, HYBE will become a company that dominates almost the entire idol industry
6. Well, just imagining it gives me goosebumps
7. But as a K-pop fan, I don’t want this to happen
8. All I know is that BTS is amazing
9. Monopoly is not good for anything, not just entertainment
10. This is shocking