Koreans are in shock over Hyuna and Dawn‘s breakup.
On the 30th, Hyuna shocked the public with a post on her IG stating, “We broke up. We decided to remain good friends and colleagues. Thank you for supporting us and sending us encouragement.”
Afterwards, Dawn also indirectly admitted to the breakup by pressing “like” on her post.
Meanwhile, Hyuna has been dating Dawn since 2016 after the two left their agency Cube. Earlier this year, Dawn proposed to Hyuna raising rumors of their marriage. The two have been working solo and in duets under their previous agency P-Nation.
After the news of the two’s breakup was announced, netizens expressed shock and wrote, “I thought they would get married. I can’t believe they broke after dating for such a long time.”
- [+547, -5] This is why public relationships are always a lost cause. No matter how cool they act now, they’ll be put in a stigma for life. Even if they’re forgotten when they get older, their actual spouses will secretly hate them too.
- [+519, -9] Dawn will have to enlist in the army now. All the broadcasts he’s ever appeared were with Hyuna.
- [+503, -4] Hul, this is shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I honestly thought they were going to get married.
- [+440, -18] Dawn must’ve done something wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s been Hyuna’s shadow following her everywhere now he’ll have to find jobs and schedules on his own.
- [+378, -11] I thought they couldn’t live without each other
- [+334, -4] I honestly thought they’d get married for sure since he f*cked over his group after meeting her and they got kicked from the company
- [+274, -1] Usually when couples breakup, people worry more about the woman but in this case people are more worried about the manㅋㅋㅋ
- [+209, -3] Now Dawn doesn’t have a group to accept him back nor does he have a girlfriend to help him get schedules.. he’ll be forgotten once he enlists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+190, -5] I knew things would turn out like this since they were so loud on SNS ㅋㅋ
- [+160, -1] Didn’t they tattoo each other’s faces tooㅋ?