Source: E-Daily via Nate
1. [+902, -13] I miss the days of Cyworld
2. [+501, -20] I remember using my iPod mini… and working so hard to download songs with cover albums on them ㅎㅎ it felt so good to go through your whole playlist. Whenever I look at iPods now, my heart flutters from remembering those memories.. I miss those days~
3. [+328, -9] I still use my Cowon D2 ㅋㅋㅋ it has a long battery life so I don’t have to charge it all the time. I haven’t even updated any of the songs… I still listen to the old songs on it ㅋㅋ
4. [+44, -0] I can’t believe iPods are considered a part of the past now ㅎㅎ
5. [+42, -5] I thought I was the only one missing the emotions of the 00s.. but we were all feeling the same on the inside ㅠ Buddy Buddy, Soribada, Cyworld, Motorola phone ㅠ I miss the days when we were all innocent and naive, sending texts over budding relationships..
6. [+35, -0] There was something special about scrolling through the wheel… I liked the drrrrk sound it made too ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
7. [+32, -1] Seeing all your friends at the playground without having to make prior promises, the hottest place being the local stationery store, waking up early on the weekends to watch Disney shows… writing, deleting, rewriting each text message~ so much has advanced now that it’s sucked the fun out of these things..
8. [+30, -0] Wow, iPods are considered retro now… I still have my beeper for safekeeping. I love playing the arcade games at retro stores.
9. [+29, -0] I used the Samsung Yepp… It’s been 10 years and it still works just fine. What a trip down memory lane.
10. [+21, -0] Can’t remember where I lost my iRiver mp3…