Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+414, -14] Why would you want to lay on something full of dog and rat poop ㅋㅋ sigh, I doubt she even washed her hands when she got back home
2. [+286, -5] Kid, there are rats and ticks in the grass
3. [+162, -4] You’re going to catch the tsutsugamushi disease….
4. [+19, -0] American kids really go home and lay straight down on their sofas and beds, even with their shoes on. Ughh, gross.
5. [+18, -1] I know an American kid who truly does not understand the severity of the situation either. I guess you could call them a positive thinker if I’m trying to be nice, but just, sigh.
6. [+14, -0] Central Park was truly a place of shock and horror for me. Too much dog poop everywhere and a ton of squirrels. They’re like the pigeons we have here but they come down and eat all the crumbs on the floor.
7. [+6, -0] She’s a vampire, she can’t catch corona, yup
8. [+3, -0] I bet a lot of people have become germophobes because of corona…