Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+310, -24] I hope she is able to forget everything and have a fresh start
2. [+241, -9] The statute of limitations is 23 years so you still have a chance to get justice
3. [+130, -2] Since the statute of limitations is 23 years, I hope you are able to clear your regrets
4. [+81, -3] Even if you feel that it’s too late, find them now and give them what they’re due..
5. [+46, -8] Find strength. I hope you overcome it and live well.
6. [+36, -2] The more articles I read about this person, I always felt that their childhood must’ve been unstable and that they didn’t receive a lot of love. I hope she finds inner peace and love. And someone who is able to genuinely love her. I support her.
7. [+31, -0] By letting him go, who knows whether the children of such a man are safe…
8. [+37, -7] As a victim herself, how does she not realize that what she did to her own members was that of an assailant as well? Jimin is practically retired and has received hate to last a lifetime while the other members are laying low while still getting hate ㅋ but here Mina is, calling these forgotten members out any time she’s getting hate for her own wrongs like stealing another person’s man, tsk tsk. I just don’t have any sympathy for her anymore.
9. [+27, -1] “I was let go at 2 am. I was beaten so hard that I couldn’t walk. I felt like rock bottom at the time. He went around bragging about his crime.” As to why she didn’t report it, “At the time, reporting him would’ve only landed him in juvie. I felt scared that he would come back to get revenge.” —-> Living in a country where victims aren’t protected just means we’re all barbaric. Juvie? How can juvie be enough for a r*pist? Let’s please fix our laws. Especially for shameless trash like him… Harsher punishment is necessary.
10. [+23, -1] He’s married now and has three kids? His home should be ruined~
11. [+23, -1] It must’ve been hard at such a young age. Everything will be okay~ live your life confidently. Don’t do things like cutting your own wrists, you’re the only one who loses in the end. Meet someone good and live a happy life~ pat pat
12. [+22, -0] She should reveal his identity. It’s unfair that he gets to live a happy life now.