Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+3,127, -33] I wish you success. Find strength and fighting!!!
2. [+1,848, -20] I personally would rather he not step into the career of celebrities…
3. [+1,150, -26] He grew up so well. I’m sure your mother is watching over you from heaven. She must be so proud of you. I hope that you stay strong and keep moving forward. I support you.
4. [+847, -16] His mother’s friends are probably still looking after him.. taking him on as if he was their own son.. I hope that he doesn’t get used by others and continues to grow up strong..
5. [+372, -14] So glad he grew up well. Fighting!
6. [+249, -5] I see both his mother and uncle’s faces in him~~ His mother must be so proud of him in heaven~~~ You’re the son of someone so beautiful and witty, and I know she’s proud of you! Don’t push yourself to be the best but to do your best and you’ll be fine. Looking back in life, there’s not much to it but to try your hardest. Enjoy every moment. Be happy.
7. [+229, -2] He looks so much like his mother~ Success, wealth, honor… Hwanhee-ya, there’s more to life than that~ Since you’ve chosen to step into this career, just know that you may not be super famous and many may have mean things to say, but you need to know that there’s more to life than that. There’s no one right answer to it. Remember that you have your grandmother, dongsaeng, and so many people who are still mourning your mother and praying for your success! Fighting!
8. [+156, -2] He looks exactly like her, almost as if she was reincarnated. I hope that he’s able to live a happy life for his mother and father. I hope that he only has good memories of them. Be happy, this ajusshi is supporting you.
9. [+152, -5] Please don’t leave hate comments for him^^~~
10. [+95, -2] He grew up well ㅠ.. don’t read any hate comments, don’t let yourself get down.. there can’t only be happy moments in life but just remember that there are so many people who love you whenever you face tough times.