Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+3,253, -36] Shouldn’t stuff like this have been regulated from the start?? These celebrities have already made money off the differences and have moved on.
2. [+2,936, -53] Why is Kim Tae Hee using her smart brains for things like this? ‘PD Note’ reported that she used a paper company to cut back a billion won in taxes because ghost companies don’t pay taxes.
3. [+2,450, -45] Well, I was a fan but this is goodbye for me. How could you do this when your career relies on the love of your fans?
4. [+266, -4] I’m not surprised about the other names on the list but I am taken aback to see Kim Tae Hee. She media played about being the ‘nice landlord’ but she was actually cutting taxes by a billion won behind a ghost company. It’s the rest of us who pay our taxes who are the fools in the end.
5. [+240, -2] Kim Tae Hee’s quite smart ㅋㅋ she donated 100 million own and earned the image of a kind celebrity while cutting back a billion won in taxes with her paper company ㅋㅋ
6. [+227, -4] Han Hyo Joo seems to be involved in every bad piece of news
7. [+187, -1] These celebrities never stop to consider their duties as public figures. I expect that kind of attitude from Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, and Han Hyo Joo due to their other scandals, but it’s surprising to see someone with a smart and kind image like Kim Tae Hee on here.
8. [+178, -3] Kwon Sang Woo has been involved in everything from drunk driving to this
9. [+145, -1] Celebrities are getting way too many special perks
10. [+143, -2] Kwon Sang Woo, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Byung Hun, and Gong Hyo Jin have all always had sh*tty images. They just look like they’d do something like this. I’m just surprised and disappointed in Kim Tae Hee.
11. [+113, -5] Rain and Kim Tae Hee can f*ck off
12. [+101, -0] Ugh… well there goes my respect for them
13. [+72, -0] There’s a reason there’s the saying that the wealthy are the greediest