Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+2,264, -71] They went too far
2. [+2,234, -60] It’s obvious the kids themselves aren’t the ones editing and uploading these videos… so isn’t it the parent’s job to protect them? I remember reading Lee Dong Guk’s interview on the reason why they left ‘Superman Returns’ and it was because he noticed that Shian was becoming conscious of the camera and asking cameramen if they got his good side… I think YouTube is a similar problem. We as a society are trying to change our restrictive views on weight, make up, and other physical looks. I want the kids in our country to grow up healthy both mentally and physically.
3. [+2,146, -50] I understand that kids start to become interested in make up and such at a certain age but if their mother is running this channel, I think she should ask herself if this is appropriate content for 8 year olds… This is really on the parents more than anything…
4. [+258, -6] Hul, what kind of content is this… mother, what’re you doing ㅠㅠ.. this is so wrong
5. [+249, -6] It breaks my heart that this young child thinks this way about her looks… Because it’s obviously a reflection of our environment, the media, and what the family thinks of her. Lee Dong Guk and his wife need to tell their daughters how beautiful they are and give them a hug ㅠㅠ
6. [+231, -13] What’s wrong with them? What did they hear and see in their own homes to think this way?
7. [+214, -2] Didn’t Lee Dong Guk say he left ‘Superman Returns’ because the kids were becoming too camera conscious?? I thought that was respectful of him but he’s still out on YouTube like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+197, -8] Aigoo.. the kids saying stuff like this is more on the parents than anyone else. Kids learn from natural conversations they have with their parents, and I’m sure they picked up along the way that women need to be pretty, need to wear make up, need to be skinny… It’s sad that an 8 year old is thinking these things already.
9. [+165, -2] It’s always the parent’s fault more than the child’s
10. [+141, -2] I can see the intelligence level of her parents from her comments, brainless