Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+792, -18] That’s huge
2. [+770, -55] Any luxury gifts in that pile will be given straight to his girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ dumb fangirls are being played
3. [+581, -34] His house is damn huge. Anyway, I hope to see some change in his acting ㅠㅠ I never felt bothered by his acting or anything but his acting’s been the same in every role and there’s nothing fresh about it anymore…
4. [+47, -3] Life must be worth living at that level ㅠㅠ imagine having so many fans celebrate your birthday like this. All I get is a Katalk.
5. [+42, -6] So many useless flowers
6. [+33, -4] Idols these days have put a ban on gifts but I guess actors are still taking them
7. [+28, -0] Imagine saving your allowance money to buy a gift for someone who makes millions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -0] So jealous. Same life, different lifestyle.
9. [+25, -3] At his level, he doesn’t need these presents, does he? Normally people start rejecting gifts once they reach a certain level, they only accept handwritten letters… Putting up proof pictures like this just looks like he’s begging for more.
10. [+20, -2] Imagine the parents who sweat blood and tears to raise these kids only for them to end up like parasites who waste their money like this. “I worked my own part-time job to afford it~” yeah, well, maybe buy your parents a present too, then.. so immature
11. [+19, -2] Go practice your acting in the time you’re showing off presents~
12. [+18, -1] Most senior idols and actors have banned presents. It’s weird to see a rich actor who’s been around for 10 years not only accept gifts but show them off like this.
13. [+17, -3] He should be rejecting stuff like this. The trend these days is to only accept handwritten letters. Why would you lay it all out for a proof shot like this;;
14. [+16, -3] Stars at his level usually don’t accept fan gifts anymore
15. [+16, -1] Looks like he accepts every gift~ other celebrities actually gift back to their fans or don’t accept gifts at all.