Source: SpoTV News via Naver
1. [+4,431, -416] Why do I find the hate comments so hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you all seem so absorbed in your own jealousy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,756, -456] She must have a ton of dishes in storage… but I guess cooking is fun when you don’t have to worry about doing the dishes yourself. Auntie, please take care of the clean up~
3. [+3,379, -481] If I didn’t have to worry about money and got to stay home every day, I’d cook for fun too.. ㅠㅠ celebrities live in a different world. Lee Hyori hasn’t worked in years and still lives without any financial worries. She said she has made enough to live off of for the rest of her life. Meanwhile I’ll have to starve tomorrow if I don’t work today ㅠㅠ
4. [+2,100, -393] I saw her in real life at a market. I thought she was a doll. Much prettier in real life.
5. [+1,159, -297] It’s odd how Lee Min Jung, Go So Young, and Park Soo Jin are all obviously married and yet they never post photos together on Instagram. If you checked out their feeds, you would think they were the other woman with how little pictures of their husbands they have.
6. [+399, -32] Probably had a chef teach her all this, then had the maids clean it up~ money is the best! Money can solve everything.
7. [+408, -65] Aigoo, what’s it matter when her husband enjoys drinking wine with much younger women in the end…
8. [+322, -16] Anyone who’s hosted a party like this would know that to serve to this extent would mean you’re basically never at the table eating with your guests unless you have help.
9. [+414, -132] It’s odd how I don’t feel jealous at all. I’d rather have a kind husband without a lot of money than the opposite ㅎ
10. [+327, -72] I’m not jealous