Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+1,559] Why do third parties keep speaking up?
2. [+1,291] Just because you’re a brother or sister doesn’t mean you know everything about your sibling
3. [+1,250] And what’s the reason for revealing this only now? ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+915] What a joke
5. [+714] And how do you as the unni know this? Just stay quiet.
6. [+636] Lee Naeun totally looks like the bully leader in all the videos ㅠㅠ
7. [+592] Unni basically dug her own sister her grave. She deleted the post ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+512] I saw another article where the diary was revealed and on the next page, you could see letters saying “I really hate you, I can’t stand you”… And what’s even scarier is that on the post, someone left a comment saying to the unni, “Do you have any right to be doing this right now when you bullied me in school too?” Then the unni switched her account to private.
9. [+524] I heard Lee Naeun’s unni is a bully too, is it true?
10. [+224] Just because you’re family doesn’t mean you know how your sibling acts in the real world. I doubt even her own members knew her that well.
Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+1,319] In the midst of all of this, Lee Naeun’s unni set her account to private because someone left a post saying she was also a bully in school too;; ㅋ..
2. [+889] ㅡㅡ April and DSP need to realize that so many people are absolutely angry with how this has all gone down. Can’t stand you! Don’t show your face again!
3. [+814] How are we supposed to know whether this diary is from 2016 or not? You can write entries whenever you want..
4. [+431] The unni dug her sister’s own grave
5. [+283] I just don’t care anymore, please keep her off the screen
6. [+190] I think her fate was always meant to be exiled
7. [+153] Even if she was having a hard time, it still has nothing to do with giving others a hard time too
8. [+56] 🤣😂🤣🤣😂
9. [+82] Enough with all this whining about how hard it was for her back then ㅋㅋ then what about Hyunjoo who survived those hellish years? ㅋㅋㅋ