Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+512] Maybe she left it out because she felt sorry that she wasn’t going to be a part of it? But it also feels like Lee Saem wanted a controversy like this to happen with the way she waited for the stage to air before posting this. She could’ve just kept all this in a private conversation with the members, no? It didn’t have to be made public like this?
2. [+342] I think Kyungri purposely didn’t tell her because she felt sorry??
3. [+120] I can see why Lee Saem is mad (?) since I’m sure she would’ve loved to perform with them if they picked a song she was in. I would’ve loved to see the whole group as well.
4. [+80] Well, there was always a lot of controversy with Star Empire’s CEO so
5. [+24] Does Lee Saem even have any rights to complain like this?
6. [+28] Well it’s obvious now why the group never worked out when you have pettiness like this
7. [+75] If they picked ‘Dolls’, I wish they would’ve just tried to get all 13 or 15 members on to the stage. Whoever was available that night should’ve tried to fill up the 9 spots… ㅠ
8. [+2] I wish celebrities would just keep their fights private. Reminds me of middle schoolers who attack each other on Facebook.