Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,472, -35] Judging by the nickname they had for the baby, I think they wanted a boy
2. [+1,232, -17] Radol’s unexpected turn ㅋㅋㅋ ended up being a daughter ㅋㅋㅋ have a happy birth ^^
3. [+920, -25] Hul, I thought it was a son but it’s a daughter! Congratulations! She’s going to be so cute like Rani ㅎㅎ
4. [+161, -8] She wanted a boy… I can tell from her face
5. [+129, -12] I know parents would love the experience of getting to raise both a son and daughter but for the children themselves, same sex siblings are better. Especially sisters, they become friends for life. Congratulations!
6. [+123, -8] One son and one daughter is the best combination but now that I’m older, I prefer same sex siblings, especially sisters. I get so jealous when I see sisters who are such close friends.
7. [+105, -14] I wanted opposite sex siblings as well but after raising kids of my own, I think same sex siblings are the best. Sisters become friends for life.
8. [+79, -5] Having opposite sex siblings is only satisfying for the parents. It’s not that great for the siblings themselves ㅋㅋㅋ nothing to relate to and they practically become… strangers past childhood. Same sex siblings are a lot better.
9. [+71, -2] They nicknamed the baby Radol so I thought it was a boy. You can tell from the dad’s face that he hoped it was a boy ㅠㅠ
10. [+69, -8] It’s a fact of life that women will seek out meetings more often than men. I know there are plenty of brothers who are close but it’s incomparable to the bond between sisters. They can fight and scream all they want but they’ll still get together in old age. Especially sisters in their 50s and 60s, it’s usually the women who look out for each other and visit each other more often. The only con is that because they see each other more, they also get into more fights ㅋㅋㅋ