Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,119, -6] Look at how shameless he is
2. [+1,017, -8] Jeez, there are things in this world that can and cannot be solved with money, but is he going to give the artist a lot?
3. [+783, -14] How does he think that money is enough?
4. [+62, -0] Winning American lawsuits is a big deal ㅋㅋ The artist shouldn’t settle for pennies and get an expensive lawyer and handle this properly. Look at how shameless he’s being.
5. [+48, -0] The artist should look into this properly and file a formal lawsuit
6. [+45, -0] The rapper has the order all wrong. He should’ve sought permission first and then paid for copyright. You can’t just use something and wait to be caught, then offer to pay because you “support the artists”. It’s annoying that he’s trying to sound like he’s the bigger person in this.
7. [+38, -0] It’s almost like he’s saying “fine, fine, I get it, I’ll give you money, then it won’t be plagiarism, right?” ㅋㅋㅋ he’s not admitting to anything
8. [+26, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ You should always obtain permission before using art like this. You can’t just use it and then shut someone up with money, no?
9. [+25, -0] First things first, apologize, you ba$tard
10. [+17, -1] Wow, I bet the artist is going to blow up over this and get a lot of money, even though he’ll have to suffer some heartache through it.. At least the rapper is admitting to all of it, all that’s left is to get paid for your work. Or maybe I’m just being greedy…
11. [+13, -0] It’s not about the money, it’s about knowing to apologize first
12. [+11, -0] Just give him a lot of money