Source: Money Today via Nate
Netizens debated people listing luxury apartments like Hannam the Hill, Nine One Hannam, Signiel, and Trimage on their SNS profiles by commenting, “It’s cute”, “How is this any different from people who list their college?” vs “It’s so tryhard”, “Do they have nothing else to show off than this?”, and “Seeing their apartment listed like that makes me lose all respect for them.”
1. [+1,759, -24] What a joke ㅋㅋㅋ why not specify whether you own or rent too, tsk tsk
2. [+1,383, -26] They’re basically making themselves easy prey for criminals and they don’t even know that
3. [+98, -5] The truly rich don’t make their wealth obvious ㅎㅎㅎ They know that if they do, people will come to them to borrow money, or other tax issues… It’s always the new rich or immature kids who act like tryhards like this.
4. [+73, -2] Listing your college in your profile is fine because you worked hard to get into it so it’s something to respect and admire. But the name of the apartment you live in? How many of these kids worked hard to live in these apartments?
5. [+69, -0] How about they list their loan rate % too ㅋㅋㅋ this is such a joke..
6. [+59, -3] What’s funny is that the people who make their own money and live in these apartments aren’t on SNS. It’s always the kids living off of their parents, running up refunds at the mall, living in rentals who show off on SNS like this. Please stop trying to ‘flex’ anything unless you built that wealth by your own bootstraps… It’s so cringey when it’s just generational wealth.
7. [+49, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s always the awkwardly rich types who do this. The truly rich never show it off because they know that it only attracts flies.
8. [+38, -1] If these people are in their teens or twenties, I doubt they bought these apartments themselves. This is so tryhard.
9. [+31, -4] The rich never show off their riches~~
10. [+14, -0] There are so many brain dead kids out there these days…