Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+308] This isn’t Mamamoo’s fault, this is their agency’s, no?
2. [+237] They’re not sane
3. [+113] Isn’t this statement being made by their agency, not Mamamoo? So why the hate on Mamamoo?
4. [+74] Mamamoo should not be getting hate right now, it should be their agency. It feels wrong to make Mamamoo take the hit for this.
5. [+37] This is their agency RBW’s problem, not Mamamoo. I’m sure fans are aware but RBW has been problematic for a while now. There’s a lot if you look them up. Let me just reiterate that Mamamoo has nothing to do with this ㅠ it’s their agency that’s problematic!!
6. [+24] Mamamoo did nothing wrong… please stop using their name and the pictures for all these articles. The public will misunderstand… let’s please keep the hate centered on their agency.
7. [+16] Let’s leave Mamamoo out of this, the fault is with their agency
8. [+54] China’s money must be quite scary indeed
9. [+9] Mamamoo did not post this, their agency RBW did on their agency’s account. I don’t get why people are blaming Mamamoo for this.
10. [+5] Mamamoo needs to move agencies