Source: Chosun via Naver
1. [+6,060, -153] Don’t bother with trying to have a comeback or anything. Just follow your parents back to New Zealand and spend the rest of your life fishing. If you guys had just apologized from the get go, things might’ve been different, but to have threatened legal lawsuits the whole time will make it difficult for you to ever show your face in Korea again… You reap what you sow, after all…
2. [+1,714, -106] Lee Seung Gi’s girlfriend’s parents are bigger scammers than you guys and yet their two daughters are doing just fine on TV
3. [+729, -47] How about you go back to New Zealand too. Living a life taking care of sheep will be how you can apologize for your life.
4. [+645, -62] Screw off. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
5. [+290, -3] I never want to hear news about you again. You lived a lavish life off of the money others cried tears of blood to lose… Have you ever once stopped to think of the lives of your victims?
6. [+284, -5] Don’t bother with coming back with music or trying to pay back the price of your crimes with new music.
7. [+221, -2] Enough with all this “apologizing” with your heart, do it with your money. Their lives have been ruined. Do you think growing and maturing as a musician benefits them in any way? Just screw off.
8. [+203, -2] Take down his picture, I can’t even stand seeing his face without wanting to throw up. He knew his parents ran off with the money of their victims but he still threatened them with lawsuits. While you guys were living off of their money, these people barely got to afford an education for their own children.