Source: Newsis via Nate
1. [+3,432, -22] Only three years and one year? Is this a joke?
2. [+2,837, -25] They knew they would have to pay the price eventually. If they had just admitted to their crimes and apologized from the start, their son would not have ended up like this… so thoughtless.
3. [+2,249, -9] The price of the crime must be paid!
4. [+121, -3] They can pay all of their debt back but they’d rather go to jail than pay a cent. And I’m sure once they serve their time, they’ll b*tch about how they’ve done their time and are innocent. I wonder what Microdot’s up to these days? Surely he’ll visit them in jail to load up their allowances?
5. [+112, -0] Such a light sentence for ruining so many families
6. [+101, -2] So do you not have to pay back the money if you go to jail?? Can you imagine how much 400 million won 20 years ago would be borth today? They totally profited off of that deal, even with 3 years in jail!
7. [+79, -1] They stole 400 million won and starved so many to death and yet their sentence is only 3 and 1 years… as expected of Korean judges! Our judges are a source of hope and dreams for our criminals!
8. [+75, -0] There were people who committed suicide over the money ㅡ.ㅡ I think this sentence is too light
9. [+64, -0] Well that’s a cheap price to pay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+57, -0] That’s so light, no? There are so many victims who commit suicide or became sick because of them, this is just wrong!!!