Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+2,547, -26] She should’ve come out with this sooner. She really let this little b*tch get away with for 10 years? What a piece of trash.
2. [+2,434, -29] Physiognomy never lies
3. [+2,410, -18] Jimin-ah, apologize to Mina and leave AOA
4. [+404, -1] Mina’s father passed away to cancer, her mother is suffering from depression after finding out about her daughter’s 10 years of torment, her older sister has cancer… I know it’s important to stay neutral in issues like this but I don’t know how Mina could’ve withstood all of this for 10 years. Seems like she’s been getting sicker and sicker both physically and emotionally… ㅜ
5. [+379, -9] Seolhyun is best friends with Jimin, could she really not have known? Or are they one and the same.
6. [+345, -11] There’s no way Seolhyun didn’t know. Those devil b*tches better tell all.
7. [+342, -2] This is so shocking ㅜ you can tell from her words that this has been something that’s been rotting away with pus for a long time.. If her mental was stronger, she could’ve exposed all this earlier and gotten an apology and compensation out of it… but she seems like the type to let it brew inside and blame herself instead ㅜ
8. [+311, -2] Mina-ssi, you are a precious person. Don’t think bad thoughts. That ugly, uneducated Jimin tormented you ㅜ and she needs to be kicked out of the industry for good
9. [+308, -2] Can’t believe her sister has cancer and her mother has depression ㅠ that b*tch ruined an entire family…
10. [+243, -3] A pathetic little Gollum ruined not only one person’s family but an entire family. Amazing, truly amazing.
Source: X Sports news via Nate
1. [+5,832, -41] How do you torment someone to this point;
2. [+5,463, -36] What’s most important right now is that the people around Mina look after her so that she can stabilize herself ㅠㅠ this breaks my heart in many ways ㅠㅠ
3. [+4,929, -46] This is so shocking
4. [+764, -4] FNC is too much… how can they force her to attend schedules when her father’s in critical condition??? When their own members are fighting to the point where her wrist looks like this??
5. [+694, -12] Choa-ya, this is your turn to say something now..
6. [+687, -3] I saw the wound, it totally looked like Jimin intended to hurt her. You don’t get a scar like that from just a light touch. I hope she gets the apology she needs and is able to find peace ㅠㅠ..
7. [+560, -6] I don’t really care for idols but whenever I saw AOA on variety shows, I noticed that Jimin would always pull Seolhyun aside as her best friend and claim that they always do everything together while the other members are watching… I hated that. And to now realize that she’s been putting the other members down off camera ㅠㅠ
8. [+519, -4] Jimin is the craziest b*tch ever
9. [+480, -3] Hul……. so the other members saw this and stayed quiet…? When their own member was being bullied to the point of wanting to commit suicide……
10. [+416, -3] How dare that thug call this a “fiction”?
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+3,654, -33] Jimin was always on TV talking about how Seolhyun’s her best friend when the other members were right there too, making it so awkward for them. I remember feeling “huh?” at that but now I see that she’s been treating Mina so cruelly all this time.
2. [+2,998, -18] Jimin must be feeling guilty
3. [+2,797, -22] Jimin’s the type of person who won’t act up to Seolhyun because she’s popular so she takes her anger out on the weak ㅋㅋㅋ she acts just as ugly as she looks
4. [+427, -1] Fact is that Jimin is the only member Choa hasn’t followed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+382, -1] I’m inclined to believe that Mina’s story is real. No matter how badly you want to attack someone, I’ve rarely seen anyone use their own father’s death to do so.
6. [+346, -3] Choa-ya, you need to say something to exile Jimin for good. Help Mina.
7. [+266, -1] It’s funny that Jimin didn’t even bother trying to retort anything with logic and just deleted the entire post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ should’ve just left it up at least
8. [+216, -4] Is it Choa’s turn next?? ㅋㅋ Seolhyun is Jimin’s best friend so obviously she’s going to take her side ㅋㅋ
9. [+204, -0] It’s so immature that she fails to see how serious this situation is and is responding with “fiction”
10. [+196, -0] Did she think it would be cool for her to write “fiction” and leave it at that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,512, -12] ㅋㅋㅋ The difference in facial impressions in that picture
2. [+1,473, -15] Physiognomy is always right…
3. [+1,251, -11] Imagine the emotional suffering she had to go through…
4. [+109, -2] Physiognomy never lies… now even Seolhyun looks bad to me for being best friends with someone like that ㅜ
5. [+102, -0] If Mina was making up a bunch of lies, then FNC would’ve put out a statement or even Jimin would’ve retorted it already. Seeing as how they’re quiet, they’re turning the gears in their heads to come up with something. Obviously they know how damning a post like this can be to their company so the fact that they’re staying quiet on a post like this means she really is the victim.
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+1,136, -3] I honestly think it’s a good thing that Mina exposed all of this ㅋ If Mina’s able to release even a bit of the regret in her head, then hopefully she’ll be able to heal better emotionally and not think bad things.
2. [+890, -14] Jimin probably couldn’t stand that Mina was so pretty
3. [+753, -1] Like another comment said, it really does sound like Mina’s going to take this to the very end, regardless of what happens to her. People are right, we should be grateful that she’s even alive right now.
4. [+83, -0] I can’t believe that Jimin’s calling this a “fiction”. She should be grateful that Mina’s even alive right now considering that Mina said she wrote suicide letters with Jimin’s name in all of them. I can’t stand that people watched on without intervening to help. It’s scary, really. I thought Chanmi was raised well by a good mother but she didn’t intervene to help either. Seolhyun’s always talking about female empowerment but she couldn’t even stand by her own member. Same goes for the other members… I’m so, so disappointed in all of them.
5. [+81, -0] If Mina’s posts are all lies, then Jimin would be up in arms and FNC would be spitting out statements without stop right now. However, the other AOA members aren’t even putting up shields for their own leader right now, FNC is staying quiet… which probably means Mina’s right.
Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,561, -18] Wow, this is too far. Jimin needs to confirm what’s true and apologize. Truthfully.
2. [+2,062, -18] You can tell Jimin’s true colors from how she didn’t bother to clarify anything or even apologize, just put out one word “fiction” as her entire response. She seems like the type of person to refuse to ever admit that she’s wrong. Kwon Mina-ssi, find strength. I support you.
3. [+1,035, -8] There are people like Jimin in the real world. Bad personalities, full of jealousy and resentment, prone to bullying and tormenting anyone weaker than them, using them to relieve their stress… All of this will always come back as karmic justice, and I’m sure she’s learning that now.
4. [+902, -6] You can tell a lot about how Jimin feels about Mina from the one word “fiction”… Mina’s not even worth as much as a speck of dust to her… just totally looks down on her
5. [+847, -17] From my experience, people who haven’t gone through something similar will never understand. It’s hard to empathize with situations like this. It doesn’t matter how many times you tell them it’s okay, it’ll get better. I’m glad Mina’s found a reason to live in her mother. There’s nothing more pointless than telling someone to “find strength”. You just have to stay quiet and be there for them. The solution can only be found within themselves.
6. [+549, -4] I feel bad for Mina. Even Choa is following everyone but Jimin, and there’s our answer.
7. [+532, -24] Fact is, AOA has proven themselves to be a group to stay silent even when a member has reached this point. How dare you hide something like this? You do realize that staying silent has made you accomplices?
8. [+439, -3] I always thought it was weird when Seolhyun said on ‘Knowing Bros’ that she cried when the members were whispering about her, and how she always wants to be involved in everything they do. Now I realize that in a situation where there’s a bully in the group, you’re always on edge in case you’re the next target and wondering if the whispers are hateful words about you.