Miyawaki Sakura plans to graduate from HKT48
“Miyawaki Sakura, who returned to HKT48 after completing her IZ*ONE promotions, and who recently announced her graduation.”
The magazine is allegedly a July edition which is scheduled to begin selling on May 21
original post: theqoo
1. I don’t know, so what… I’m just curious about her activities in Korea
2. She’s been with HKT since 2011, so it’s no wonder she announced her graduation
3. Sakura, congratulations on your graduation and I hope you are happy in the future!!!
4. I don’t want her to go to Korea, I hate right-wing idols
5. Oh, I really hate seeing Japanese kids in Korea
6. Will she join a Korean girl group like Jury?
7. She has been experiencing the Korean idol system for two years, so it’s difficult for her to return to the Japanese idol system
8. I hate seeing Japanese idols who can’t even pronounce Korean ^^
9. Please come to Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. I want to see Sakura’s activities in Korea, Sakura fighting!!!