Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+3,330, -23] Aigoo, everyone’s getting into a mess. She seems to have a bit of a similar look to them?
2. [+2,936, -19] Can’t let school bullies on screen
3. [+2,558, -21] Well she looks like an iljin
4. [+262, -1] I guess we’re in the #metoo stage for school bullies. I’ll be fine with celebrities being outed one by one for it. Children need to watch and see what happens when you act like that in school~
5. [+254, -4] I bet there are a ton of school bullies in the celebrity industry. I hope they all get exposed.
6. [+163, -0] The past can’t be hidden, it’s a pain that victims can never forget…
7. [+152, -1] I am in full support of a #metoo for school bullies
8. [+145, -1] Usually when an agency is “looking into it”, it means the rumors are true
9. [+120, -0] My dongsaeng suffered from a school bully in middle school. It’s been years now and he dropped out of college because of the trauma and his inability to make friends from that. School bullies should never be let off easy. These trash need to reflect for the rest of their lives.
10. [+99, -0] I’m sure all the school bullies are shaking now with the advancement of the internet. They had their fun back when they were bullying others but it’s time for them to get a piece of it back now.
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+872, -18] Hyorin called her rumors unfounded at first too.. then went behind everyone’s backs to try and meet with her victim
2. [+788, -21] ㅋㅋㅋ It’s always “unfounded” when something happens ㅋㅋ and then they end up confirming it afterwards
3. [+698, -13] The truth will always be uncovered. You can never hide the sky with the palm of your hand.
4. [+104, -2] The OP had a lot of details. I don’t see why a person old enough to be a mother would lie about any of it. She even talks about how her baby used to use physiogel lotion but she couldn’t anymore because Kang Seung Hyun is the CF model for it ㅜㅜ
5. [+101, -2] Why would a person attack some model who’s not even famous just to lie about it? The bully may not remember what happened but the sad reality is that the victim never forgets.
6. [+70, -2] I know it’s best to stay neutral in situations like this but the fact that Kang Seung Hyun isn’t even famous makes me think that it isn’t necessary to remain neutral because the rumors are likely true.
7. [+69, -3] The post was way too detailed for it to be false
8. [+60, -3] Well, she’s never going to recover if it is found that she was lying. The OP was too detailed… even posted proof of where she went to school.
9. [+57, -3] Hyorin denied it too and talked about legal action until she settled with money later ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+47, -2] She possibly may not remember. You know, sometimes you meet old classmates and they talk about stories you don’t remember… I’m sure the majority of school bullies don’t think it’s their fault, that they were just too outgoing, just joking… so she may have forgotten everything. But the victim always remembers.