Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+760] I heard Nancy cried a lot over this.. I’m worried for her. I hope they find whoever spread the picture and punish them.
2. [+521] This is so crazy. Why is her agency dealing with this so late? And they’re always dressing Momoland in super short outfits and letting them deal with sexual harassment comments. This deepfake controversy has been going on for such a long time and they’re only now taking action?… jeez ㅠㅠ
3. [+254] Deepfake sites and their users should all be punished as sex criminals. I still see sites with tens of thousands of users and I really think people think this isn’t a big deal because it doesn’t affect them.
4. [+209] I saw users on DC Gallery and other communities spread it around and delete it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I sent e-mails with the screencaps so I hope the agencies will take a look!! Users of DC Gallery, please stop!!!
5. [+206] The reality of being a woman in this country
6. [+40] She’s so young… she’s been dealing with this type of sexual harassment since she was a minor and her agency is only now taking action? Her agency is just as dirty as these criminals. How are they not embarrassed that they basically marketed a minor as a target of sexual harassment?
7. [+17] What a waste of learning such a skill just to spend it on making deepfakes
8. [+11] Funny how all you have to say is “Korean man” and they’re already shaking with anger in the comments ><