Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+309, -38] Pfft ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he wanted to brag to his friends that he’s a security guard for an idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+199, -19] Did he want to brag about knowing an idol?
3. [+161, -5] Does he think he’s doing some prestigious job or something? He has no basic sense of responsibility for his own job.
4. [+42, -3] Why would an idol need to keep in contact with their security for? Shouldn’t you be talking to their manager?
5. [+29, -1] I think he needs to reflect on what his job actually means. Standing between crazy fans isn’t his only job, he shouldn’t be calling his client “rascal this, rascal that”. It’s none of his business whether his client wants one car or two, three cars. If they all wanted to get in one car, he should be thinking about his own job getting cut first.
6. [+29, -3] What reason would there be for an idol to talk 1:1 with his security? I’d understand the more veteran celebrities managing their own people but this guy’s a rookie, there’s no need for him to be having private conversations with his security.
7. [+27, -16] So many c*cky idols who think they’re worth more than they are
8. [+26, -4] They’re of a business relationship so the idol probably doesn’t want to get private through Katalk and keep basic conversations to text messages. Imagine if your co-workers were messaging your private Katalk, that’s so annoying.
9. [+17, -1] Yup, he’s probably going to get fired today. Start applying to jobs at local supermarkets ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+15, -0] What kind of security guard is this?
11. [+14, -0] He’s not obligated to reply to his security. I bet most don’t even reply to their managers unless it’s important.
12. [+12, -2] He must’ve been left on read a lot and it kept brewing inside of him