Source: Asia Economy via Naver
1. [+1,871, -46] The title of Yunho’s children’s book: The Happy Princess and 7 Clients
2. [+386, -8] Now this is just wrong. The best thing he can be doing right now is just spending time in quiet reflection. Why is he releasing a children’s book?
3. [+105, -0] The Happy Princess and 7 Clients ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+54, -1] Here’s another title recommendation: The sleeping beauty of the forest salon!
5. [+49, -4] Since he was caught at a member’s only room salon, I wonder if his book will only be sold to members too? What fairy tale could he have found at a room salon… Imagine releasing a children’s book at all after being caught drinking with women ㅋㅋ this is so random that I’m almost embarrassed for him because it’s so wrong.
6. [+43, -3] I’ve never seen a decent man who’s obsessed with drinking and women
7. [+42, -3] A hypocritical man who was acting all upright on TV while doing all sorts of dirty things behind the scenes is now releasing a children’s book? What does he expect children to learn from him?
8. [+37, -1] This is making me swear… please just screw off from TV…
9. [+41, -6] For him to have gone to a room salon while breaking lockdown rules must mean he’s really into this type of thing.. and he was just unlucky that he was caught because I doubt it was his first time going there. Can you imagine a guy who’s into drinking and getting laid releasing a children’s book? How can you defend this?
10. [+17, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this parlor man is really doing anything that will make him money ㅋㅋ is he releasing a children’s book now that his fans are all old enough to be mothers? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ