Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+6,653, -126] “It’s not like Ma Dong Suk uses Etude House products”, “Is Won Bin only allowed to drive Sonatas then?” “Well Cha Eunwoo shot a CF for a period pad company when he doesn’t even get periods” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah, hilarious
2. [+5,407, -170] It seems like people are just looking for ways to unleash their rage these days
3. [+4,486, -152] Plenty of non-celebrities drive nice cars, why shouldn’t someone like Jang Do Yeon?
4. [+176, -15] Why should she turn down the ad? If anything, it’s the company’s marketing team that messed up by choosing her as their model. They specifically chose someone who said on TV that she drives a Benz because people look down on her if she drives compact cars ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+146, -17] This isn’t about her driving a Benz in real life. It’s because she once said that people look down on you if you drive a compact car. The article doesn’t get it.
6. [+102, -25] Yes, Jang Do Yeon should be able to drive whatever she wants, a Benz included. But what’s the point of a CF model? It’s to sell a product to consumers, to promote that item and talk about how good it is. However, you have to admit that there’s a disconnect when she’s promoting Morning cars while driving a Benz herself.
7. [+99, -13] Cha Eunwoo’s period pad CF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+77, -4] The problem with her being the model is that she herself said that there’s a bias against gagwomen in that people assume they don’t make enough to drive luxury cars, which is why she bought her Benz, so it’s a bit funny to see her now promoting a cheaper car brand.
9. [+73, -3] I do admit that she isn’t a convincing model for this company
10. [+71, -19] It’s the marketing team to blame more than anything. Why cast someone who’s known to drive a Benz?
11. [+62, -4] Would’ve been better if they just cast a celebrity who already drives a mid-tier car
12. [+46, -8] She said that she was looked down on when she drove a compact car so now that she’s promoting one, is she saying that it’s okay for people to look down on her consumers? Yes, it’s wrong that people look down on others based on the car they drive, but she’s just as wrong for falling into that trap. Her statement makes her unfit to model this brand. No one would care if she was a Benz model but she’s not.