What will happen to JYP if the contract renewal with TWICE is not possible?
Whatever it takes, JYP has to grab onto TWICE. There are not too many idols that have six years of experience and have album sales, digital streamings, and music videos all in the top ranking. But all three for TWICE are way on top.
If JYP loses TWICE, that leaves 2PM, DAY6, Stray Kids, and ITZY. Wouldn’t it be hard for JYP to be maintained with just these four groups? Also, if DAY6, who has a similar debut year with TWICE, decides not to renew. then isn’t the situation pretty serious?
For now, JYP should hold onto TWICE. Even if some members decide to leave, they should maintain the team. cr
original post: pann
1. [+508, -46] But if the TWICE members leave to pursue individual careers, do they have anything to do? I don’t think they will do well then
2. [+388, -30] If you think about it, JYP is really smartㅋㅋㅋ If you only push one member, then that member leaves and it becomes obvious that the contract renewal will not happen.. They intentionally didn’t show favoritism towards any one member, and implemented equality within the entire group. But I think some members could have come out with solos….
3. [+313, -5] Park Jin Young realized the serious issue with Miss A, and didn’t let any TWICE members do individual promotions. But if TWICE doesn’t renew their contract, Park Jin Young will likely go back to his problemetic method
4. [+106, -71] They should practice singing first
5. [+103, -0] Because JYP closely ties the members together, I think TWICE will renew their contract. But some members might not renew. They’re entering their 7th debut year, but neither Jihyo nor Nayeon have solo songs