Former BIGBANG member Seungri was arrested… sentenced to 3 years in prison
On August 12, 2021, it was announced by SBS News in a breaking report that former BIGBANG‘s Seungri was sentenced to 3 years in prison.
Seungri had been undergoing a lengthy court case for over 2 years since the news of the Burning Sun scandal first broke out in 2019. He had been charged under various arrest warrants including procurement and mediation of prostitution, embezzlement of business funds and revenues, attempted destruction of evidence, distribution of illegally filmed content, filming content illegally, illegal gambling, and violation of the food sanitation act. Although initially denied by Seungri, these charges were forwarded to the prosecution.
As of August 12, 2021, he has been taken into legal custody after being sentenced to 3 years in prison under the charge of mediation of prostitution. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Only 3 yearsㅋㅋㅋ
2. Korea is a paradise for s*x criminalsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Only 3 yearsㅋㅋ That’s why he loves Korean law
4. He should have been sentenced to 30 years in prison
5. 3 years, are you kidding me?
6. Only 3 years? I’m really upset that s*x crimes are taken lightly in this country…
7. Not 300 years, not 30 years, but 3 years? Wow, Korean laws are crazy!
8. 3 years????????
9. There are many reasons why South Korea is the best country for criminals
10. Not 30 years, but 3 years…?