Aespa’s plagiarism controversies so far
original post: theqoo
1. Every time Aespa makes a comeback, they get into plagiarism controversy. I really don’t understand what the hell SM is doing? Why do they keep stealing other people’s ideas?
2. Since it’s SM, their controversy will be buried soon
3. Isn’t this very similar?
4. There’s a reason why SM likes China.. They just copy other people’s ideas
5. Aespa fans always say their concept is unique, but it’s just plagiarism
6. Plagiarism is SM’s habit. I’m not surprised anymore
7. SM likes China, and even what they do is like China
8. I guess SM doesn’t want to spend a lot of money, so they keep plagiarizing
9. Plagiarism is SM’s habit, they have a lot of money but they don’t want to spend money on their artists. They steal other people’s ideas to get more attention
10. I guess SM can’t do anything if they don’t plagiarize
11. I like Aespa, but whenever a teaser comes out, there’s always a plagiarism controversy