Idols who have a lot of foreign fans vs Idols who have a lot of domestic fans
Which is better for the long-run?
1. Foreign fans.. They make more money overseas, and if you look at the singers who are popular overseas, they still do well and perform well for a long time
2. The 4th generation male idols aren’t even doing well on the charts, but they’re doing well overseasㅋㅋㅋㅋ The group’s lifespan depends on overseas fans
3. Of course it’s domestic fans… They will get a lot of CFs
4. If they’re popular in Korea, I think they’re popular overseas too
5. If they have a lot of foreign fans, they will make a lot of money, but if they want to stay for the long-run, they need to get a lot of domestic fans
6. It’s domestic fans.. If they only have a lot of foreign fans, people will always say “who are they in Korea?” I hate hearing this
7. But don’t they earn better overseas?
8. It’s domestic fans.. But if they want to stay for the long-run, they should debut under big agency
9. If they’re not popular in Korea, they’ll be forgotten soon
10. No matter how popular they are in Korea, they make the most money from overseas tours
Original post (1)