Is the reason Rosé is using wired earphones because of the sound quality?
Aren’t wireless earphones the trendy these days?
1. [+87, -2] But don’t those wired earphones have good sound quality?
2. [+78, -6] Am I the only one who has never used wireless earphones?…. I think I’ll lose them, so I don’t use AirPods or Buds… I’m still using wired earphones
3. [+53, -6] The sound quality is better, but people don’t use them because they are uncomfortable
4. [+51, -0] But aren’t wired earphones better than Bluetooth earphones that need to be charged on the plane for long flights? It takes almost 10 hours to get to LA
5. [+26, -1] But am I the only one who feels more comfortable with wired earphones? They don’t need to be charged, I don’t have the fear of dropping them, and they fit better in my ears (there’s a weird feeling when you use AirPods or Buds)
Original post (1)