Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+4,511, -36] But how has he not gone to jail for all that he’s committed???????
2. [+3,516, -28] What a joke
3. [+2,945, -56] I wish he’d get bullied in there
4. [+78, -1] Is that it? Enlisting in the army ends everything?? I guess Jo Soo Bin can enlist in the army too then, jeez
5. [+72, -1] I bet he’s sharing a ton of stories about female celebrities with them ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+58, -1] Shameless!
7. [+54, -0] So embarrassed of our legal system that it’s this difficult to send a guy like him to jail. If I worked in the legal industry, I’d feel so hopeless~
8. [+43, -1] Thanks to our sh*tty legal system, criminals like him get to live such an easy life..
9. [+35, -0] The reason the army is rotten is that whenever they get a celebrity in their troop, they’ll use him to promote themselves even if the celebrity is serving like sh*t. They also give him the royalty treatment in case bad word gets out to the media. That’s no army.
10. [+34, -1] Reality is that guys like him are going to have it easy even in the army. He’ll use his money and women to have it good.
11. [+30, -2] I bet you he’s already paid everyone off and thinks of them as below him… There will always be people who will suck up to you as long as you give them money and attention.
12. [+28, -2] He’s basically the Jo Soo Bin of the celebrity industry, no?
13. [+26, -2] I wish he’d get hit by a firing squad
14. [+25, -2] Imagine a criminal pledging his allegiance to the country..
15. [+22, -1] I will allow bullying in this squad to pass if it happens… I wish his seniors don’t even treat him like a human being